Unlimited Class Pass!
We are happy to announce our new Unlimited Class Pass*
*Class Pass Terms
- $99 for 6 months covering classes held between January 28 - July 31, 2020
- Attend unlimited classes taught by store owner, Dawn LiVigne. Excludes private lessons, parties, invitational sessions and classes taught by other instructors (Dawn teaches most of the classes)
- Choose from 2-4 classes per week, offered at variable times and days for convenience.
- Pre-registration for all classes is required. Participants will be given a pass code upon purchase of pass enabling them to sign up for applicable classes.
- Maximum seating capacity for most classes is 16 (However, we will maintain a wait list and if any class accrues 8 or more wait listed students, we will do our best to schedule a second session to accommodate wait listed students)
- Does not include a material fee for any class. Students will need to purchase their materials prior to or the day of class (Please do not bring in outside materials - we do need to sell beads to stay in business!! :) ).
- Give your input for new classes you would like to see added to the schedule.
- This is a limited time offer as class passes will be sold only through January 31st or until they sell out! After that all classes will be offered at our usual rates.
- The class pass is non-refundable and non transferable and can not be used by anyone other than the original registered recipient.
- Kate Weekley
New Years Resolution Bracelet Workshop January 4, 2020 10:30 am -5:00 pmWhat resolutions will you make to yourself this year? To live a healthier lifestyle, earn a better income, be more assertive, travel or embark on a creative journey? Cast those resolutions in stone at this free ‘drop-in’ workshop. Learn how to string healing stones and charms of intention to commemorate, motivate and remind yourself of your 2020 goals. We will demonstrate the proper way to string with stretch cording (and hide that knot!). There is no reservation required and no fee for the workshop, pay only for your supplies.
- Kate Weekley